Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Old pictures...

While I can't remember the exact recipes of these, I just wanted to share some old food pictures of composed dishes I've made.  These are pretty much the reason I started this blog.  I would make something, take a picture, it would taste delicious and I couldn't remember how to make it again!  It was and still is truly maddening.  Hopefully I will get better at this and keep better track of what I add to these dishes to make them so scrumdillyumptious!

                                          Some type of potato corn chowder with veggies.

                                      Stroganoff...where is the darn recipe?!?!?  This was soooo good.



                    Can we say YUMMY?!?!?!  These were from Vegan with Vengeance (I think)                        Banana oatmeal waffles? 


No comments:

Post a Comment