Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Random Photos for the curious reader...

I want to thank all of those who have checked out my blog.  Things have been absolutely crazy for me recently and thus the reason that there haven't been too many new posts.  On the bright side, we are finally moved in and I have all of my kitchen gadgets and goodies back at my fingertips.  We also have a camera ready to snap away those delicious images. 
  Tomorrow morning I'm setting out to make Lemon Strawberry Scones, Zucchini Fritters and Lara-Type Energy Bars.  I will of course keep you posted on everything!  Pictures and of the course the almighty recipes that I do my best to follow.  ; ) 
  In the meantime, I wanted to post a few pictures of some random events to keep those of you that are checking this little blog of mine still interested.  Again, these are recipe-less but for those of you who might be more into the visual aspects of what's in store, please enjoy!


 This was a spread I created on 24 hour notice for a dear friend's wedding reception.  Some basic staples but it was almost gone at the end!  It was a joy to come up with something on her special day.





This was breakfast for my Pub family.  Some type of Apple Spice Cake...Scrumptious!  I must say I do miss my mornings where I check the fridge and of course the time and what delicious breakfast treat I can come up with...perhaps upon a return visit I should surprise my old friends with some more muffins or perhaps that braided bread for Adele!

Banana Muffins with 'Eggs' Benedict and a mock Hollandaise Sauce


Years ago I first made this Fruit Makeover Pizza for 4th of July.  I have been making it upon request ever since!  Super simple and super delicious...you can't have just one slice. 


Well that's all for now folks!  I'll be blogging more frequently from now on...I PROMISE!!!  So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment